Thursday, March 27, 2008

45 secrets.

1.
Who were your last 3 texts from?
Kelly

2.
Where was your default picture taken?
In my living room?

3.
What's your middle name?
Stewart

4.
Your current relationship state?
Married

5.
Does your crush like you back?
She married me, so I hope so

6.
What is your current mood?
Sad, I just watch a video about child abuse

7.
Say what?
chicken butt!

8.
What color shirt are you wearing?
black with silver sparkles

9.
Who has the ability to hurt you most?
umm, I think I do.



10.
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
yes

12.
Ever had a near death experience?
I don't think so

13.
Something you do a lot?
I do lots of things a lot, but the 2 things that I like to do a lot are love Lisa and Stellanne

14.
Who can you tell anything to?
Lisa

15.
Do you like Outland Night Club?
not as much as like the Inland Night Club

16.
Have you ever had a crush on someone you worked with?
yes

17.
Have you ever been cheated on?
yes

18.
Have you ever told a lie?
no....damn that was a lie - I guess I've told one.


19.
Did you ever do something you wish you didn't?
yes

20.
Where are you right now?
My office

21.
When was the last time you cried?
5 minutes ago

22.
Why did you cry last?
I watched a video on child abuse and cried at the thought of Stellanne being hurt

23.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
to have a bank account that magically always stayed the same!!!

24.
Do you wish you were somewhere else?
Hawaii!!!!!

25.

What is your favorite tv show?
I have a few. How I met your mother, The girls next door, Dr. 90210, Jon & Kate Plus 8

27.
Do you still like kiddy movies?
Depends...but usually yes

28.
What is your favorite color(s)?
pink, light pink, dark pink

29.
What's your favorite season?
depends....I think I like them all

30.
What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
water

31.
Do you speak any other languages?
I speak op (family language) and french...kinda

32.
What's your favorite smell(s)?
Black Cherry, mulberry, Stellanne, Lisa

33.
Describe your life in one word.
Wonderful


34.
Have any Tattoo's?
yes, a little heart on my foot

35.
What are you looking forward to the most?
Hawaii!!!!

36.
What should you be doing right now?
getting in the car and going to cash and carry

37.
Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
angry? technically, I think my mom...but un-technically her real estate agent

39.
Do you like working in the yard?
Hell NO

40.
If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
Depends....who's the richest person in the world? j/k I'd keep Roberton

41.
Do you act differently around the person you like?
yes, I'm the most honest.

42.
Are you shy?
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

43.
Ever liked your boyfriend/girlfriends best friend?
no...what a weird question...

44.
Favorite place in the world?
Laguna Beach

45.
Where do you go to clear your head?
snuggle with Lisa