So I have a facination with the name George. Truth be told, it was my grandfathers name on my dad side. And ever since I started get plants I've been naming them George. But, this time I mixed it up - I got a fish and his name is George!!! I think I'll name the Cala Lily that is on top of him Penelope. Gerogie and Penny - could be a good movie.
Speaking of movies - do you know how many movies there are out there that I've NEVER heard of? I went on to Netflix today to add some movies to my que and realized that for every 100 movies that I've never heard of there is only 1 that I HAVE heard of. Crazy - how do they make money doing that? And how embarassing for an actor - yeah I was in the movie Georgie and Penny..."what movie?" Of course they wouldn't ay this to me because Lisa and I live under a big rock and never have time to actual watch movies anyways. But you know...life is like that I guess.
People always think we watch a ton of TV. We don't; and other than Wheel of Fortune, I can't think of one TV show that we really catch regularly. Our poor Tivo just records and records and then we have marathon watchings. BTW this strategy doesn't work with American Idol. I've also decided that American Idol is a big snooze fest after the try-outs. This is my first and probably last year watching it. Jon and Kate +8 is one of my favorite shows. I think the thing that gets me is that those babies were born from an IUI procedure (I learned this from stalking them...j/k - they had a Jon and Kate + 8 FAQ show last weekend) For those of you that aren't in the know that means that all they do is take the sperm and inject it into the uterus (Intra - Uteruin (sp?) - Injection). Now most likely, Kate was taking a fertility drug - but I now understand why they had NO idea they were going to have more than one baby. Lisa and I did IUI - result - one baby - not 6. Lisa wasn't on drugs...but still.
(side note) George is fighting with Penny. It is their first day together. He is either really hungry or is viewing her as a threat. Let's hope he's hungry because if he thinks she's a threat, I don't think he'll have a bright future. And now..he is snuggling with her. AWWWW office romantics. Isn't it just like a boy to hit the girl you like?