Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randomness

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

whats your name spelt backwards?: ettenaj

What did you do last night? Watched a new show - New Amsterdam; not bad, but I'm not holding my breath since the strike is over and the favorites will return

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? a game, I think it was called go-go dinner

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? umm yes, not sure what else to say to this one.

Last time you swam in a pool? hmmm, I'm going to say this summer at Jeff & chris's

What are you wearing? jeans and a rock creek sweatshirt

How many cars have you owned? personally? technically? I think just one; but I've had 7.

Type of music you dislike most? the boring kind

Are you registered to vote? yup

Do you have cable? yup

What kind of computer do you use? Dell for work and home desktop and a toshiba for personal laptop

Ever made a prank phone call? yup

You like anyone right now? yup

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? sky diving

Furthest place you ever traveled? France

What's your favorite comic strip? I'm gonna go with Dilbert

Do u know all the words to the national anthem? nope

Shower, morning or night? usually in the morning - but I do enjoy a shower before bed

Best movie you've seen in the past month? Business of Being born was pretty good

Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese!!! I also like mushrooms

Chips or popcorn? POPCORN!!!!! (I'm eating some right now)

What cell phone provider do you have? personal: cingular, I mean AT&T; and business Verizon

Have you ever smoked peanut shells? is this a trick question?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I pretend like I'm in one every day!

Orange Juice or apple? I like both, but apple is my favorite

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? George and Penelope

favorite chocolate bar? Violet Crumble

Who is your longest friend and how long? hmm That I still talk to? Kelly, no wait I take that back; Megan has known me since I was 10

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don't think it was last summer, infact I'm almost sure it was 2 summers ago

Have you ever won a trophy? yup

Favorite arcade game? umm the racing ones

Ever ordered from an infomercial? yup

Sprite or 7-UP?: SPRITE

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? to work...but nothing that was ever issued by my employer

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? walgreens....candy

Ever thrown up in public? yup

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? millionaire - I already got true love

Do you believe in love at first sight? yup

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? hmmm jimmy

Did you have long hair as a young kid? no

What message is on your voicemail machine? Hi you've reached the Robertons...leave a msg. I think

Where would you like to go right now? Hawaii...countdown begins only 13 more months :)

Whats the name of your pet?: I have Herbie and Gizmo (our dogs) and George my fish

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I'm pretty sure we have a jansport and that nothing is in it.

What do you think about most? Lisa and Stellanne