Current mood: working
So I'm bored at work so I thought what a perfect time to update my blog. I know I'm not supposed to - so if this gets cut off, its cause they've fired me (J/K). So yesterday was 2 months post-op. Lisa and I decided to go back to water aerobics last night, hence no pictures today. But I am taking the pictures tonight and posting them (I Promise!). Since my last pictures I've lost 14 lbs! It is still amazing to me that I've lost so much weight. I still wish that it was going faster (I know, I'm crazy). I'm hoping that with the addition of water aerobics, which should help with toning, and possibly the purchase of a new bike, that my weight loss will be faster. I am incredibly fearful that my weightloss will stop. I know its unlikely, but it is still one of my biggest fears. Maybe that's a good thing, if I wasn't scared maybe I would stop losing weight. Lisa is not losing weight, and has voiced some frustration to me. Not that she's frustrated at me, but I think I'm not helping. After all its easier for me to stop eating after 1/2 cup and it's easier for me to deny myself types of food (ie: bread, pasta, pizza, etc) I want to make it easier for her, but at this point I'm not sure what to do to help. I want her to be just as happy as I am about my continued weight loss. It's probably more important to me that shes happy than I'm happy. Hopefully with my new desire to be outdoors and "doing things" it will help us both become more active and better at maintaining our weight.