We bought a house. Mutal acceptance technically started today. We are officially crazy! But the house was an amazing deal. Bank Forclosed because of a divorce, the house is 3100 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, office (with a door!!!), living room, dining, eat in, family room and a media room upstairs complete with projector, surround sound and all the goodies. The backyard is small...even smaller than our maple valley home if you can believe that, but it only "looks" small because it drops off into a forrest, which is protected land, so no one will ever build on it.
Google Maps has started something cool...I think it's only in Seattle, but I could be wrong. Anyways, Click here to see a street view of our new house.
They already took the listing down, so I can't link to pictures :( But I promise to post some when we get them. However, I did do a quick search on the builder of our house to find out that our house was the model home for this builder on the Master Builders Association Parade of Homes Tour in 2007. And they also have our floor plan, although our house is the flip of the floor plan. I.E: our front door is actually on the right side of the home, compared to the left side on the plan. So look for a change of address card in the mail soon :)