So she must have bi-polar disorder because 3 weeks ago she told me she thought that my give away was OTT (other the top) but other than giving away alcohol, my give away was golden.
Today..different story. I can't giveaway cash and I can't giveaway anything more than $1K. What the fuck. she is a bitch. And a bi-polar. She goes from hot to cold to cold to hot to hot. Who knows what way she will swing. she is worse than Ann Heche. Whom btw I hate. How could you break up with Ellen?!?!?! (I know...this is a completely separate blog...but I had to mention my hatred for Ann Heche)
What pisses me off the most? I can giveaway alcohol, cash, my own body at any other ACEP meeting but this important one. It's even encouraged (from my last meeting " the doctors are stressed, if you can give them an hour of using your body with a nice bottle of wine, it would be much appreciated) And she sites AMA regulations...like I'm not going to actually look them up. Fucken whore...I hate you. I spent at least 3 hours today scouring the AMA website to find anything about reglations about tradeshows / giveaways / promotions, and I couldn't find anything. And what do I tell my boss? Hey, I know you thought I was a golden child (hell, even I thought I was a golden child) but I can't seem to do shit with this ACEP girl. Right now I'm willing to buy her a giftcard to any castle/ lovers package / sex shop that I can think of; because the last time she had sex was 3 weeks ago when she was nice to me.
And my boss is all stressed because of a board meeting which I feel the pain for. I feel the tension in my office...and quite frankly...it doeesn't feel good. I hate that I have to go into the office right now. Because everyone is a ball of stress. I really should invest a Saturday in finding out why being so concerned about the board was so important. I know...they invest in us, but really? My boss invests in us and he is only concerned when he has to talk to the board. We aren't doing that bad. We closed 3 deals this week worth over 2 mil. Isn't that enough to keep us going? To keep the marketing person employed? I feel like I'm being pulled 2 ways. One way increases our leads and the other way impresses the hell out of our board and investors. I can't figure our which is more important. For this meeting it seems the leads, but I'm positive that when October comes around it will be the impression that we leave on our board/ investors. Which is why I'm pissed that have a bi-polar exhibit manager...ergh!!!!
And the person that I relate to the most, isn't even talking to me because he is stressed. I think I got a..hi today and that was it. I talk more to the accounting people than I do to the operations people. And that sucks. Because I should be more involved in operations than I am in accounting. I am after all an operations manager.