I say this almost everyday...Stellanne is on the verge of crawling. She can really get herself anywhere. She has an interesting modus operandi. Starting out from a sitting position she leans forward until she is laying on her belly, she then rolls to her back and again to her belly; at that point she pushes herself up to a sitting position again. She can accomplish this entire sequence in seconds. and it gets her a good foot away from where she started. She is very fast and can get anything she wants.
Tonight she learned a few new "tricks" She climbed up me to a standing position. She was so tickled with herself she began to laugh. She can also "walk" on her knees if you are holding her hands. Again another trick that makes her laugh. She is so stinking cute.
She has also found a new sound that she likes, smacking her lips so it sounds like she is kissing. So adorable, and what is even more adorable is the smile she gets when you mimic her. How I ever found joy in this world before her is beyond me. I think about times that I have to be away from her and I worry what she "learn" while I'm gone. It kills me not to be here when she does something new. I guess it kills every parent that they can't be with their kid 100% of the time to see the new things they do. But at the same time, I am glad that I get to go to work and interact with people. My poor mom only has the baby and has started to repeat stories. Not because she's forgotten that she's told us, but she gets so excited to actually have conversation during the day.