Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Things you may not have known about me.

ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Middle finger on my left hand. I was cutting oranges for my 9th birthday (I'm still hazy as to why I was doing this an not my mother but I digress) The knife slipped and cut 1/2 way through my finger. It was the morning and I was the only person home so I bandaged it. Probably should have gotten stiches, but I was afraid to tell my mom (again, hazy on the details)

WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
which room....all of the rooms are my room. This room has a family portrait and my bulletin board

DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
snore and on occassion I talk

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I like pop, mostly anything with a good beat

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I think it was 8:05am

WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
to be 60 lbs lighter and to do that while eating anything i want <--good one Kel, I'll second this.

WHAT DO YOU MISS?
sleeping in on Saturdays

WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Stellanne

HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'2"

DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope

DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nope

THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My mom!

WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
blonde hair w/ Green eyes (I know a shocker since that's what Lisa has)

WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
you know....I don't.

COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee

FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS?
mushrooms

IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
slurpee

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
nope

WHAT WAS THE MOST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
Lisa did a pretty good job on Mother's day

DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Lisa

ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
no

FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
old navy / fashion bug

DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
2

WHAT KIND IS IT?
shih tzu puppies

WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
yeah...I'd just follow her

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
by snuggling :)

SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13

BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes

WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
Lisa's work

HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
just once, wait I went to canada too so twice

YOUR WEAKNESSES?
food

MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yes, a few times

FIRST JOB?
blockbuster video

EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
hasn't everyone?

WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
"working"

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
yup

WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my smile

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
time with my family and a cricut

HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
as many as we can

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My aunt Janette

DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
yup

WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I'm neurotic and have like 10 different shampoos

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ham

ANY BAD HABITS?
Many

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU
I think so....

DO LOOKS MATTER?
personality is way more important

HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
sex....I must not be an angry person

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Kermit the Frog....I was going to marry him

HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
too many

DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never.....always!

MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
both...but not mixed together

WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
depends...are we talking relationship or just friendship?

WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Pooh Bear, Pooh, JaNaeNae...Gernet

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
how i met your mother, the girls next door, Dr. 90210, desparate housewives, Survivor, WEEDS!!!!!, Ugly Betty, The office, Project Runway, top Chef....gosh I have a lot

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I just CANNOT choose one!

DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
all 9 of them yes :)

DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
yup

PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
cook dinner, play with the baby, go to sleep

WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
90ish?

DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
i guess

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The TV show Carrier

LAST THING YOU DRANK?
water

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO OR TEXTED ON THE PHONE?
Lisa?

THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
eyes

FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
drama :)

FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
May?

FAVORITE COUNTRY?
I have no idea

CANDY?
I CANNOT choose

FAVORITE VACATION?
umm hopefully Hawaii

Fave EYE COLOR?
green

FAVORITE SHOES?
cute kind

FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
wendys

FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Hu Hot

DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
yeah

LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Carrier

FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Stellanne's Birthday

PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
not really

REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Democrat

KISSES OR HUGS?
both!!!!

RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationship

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
umm syrups for slushies

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I'm supposed to read Marketing and Tradeshows for Dumbies but its borning.

DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:amazing