Thursday, May 8, 2008

Future American Idol....kinda

So Stellanne has a talent. She sings along to music. But much like me, she rarely knows the words and is usually off key. But also like me, she sings with gusto. I think it started when she was super tiny and it was Hannukah time. We went to services. She loved the music. Now that I think back, I can't think what she did that made me know she loved it, but she did. At the time she was only 2 weeks old. A month or so later, the only thing that could calm her down was singing hannukah songs. She had one song in particular that she loved. It would always make her fall asleep.

Then came the writers strike. Nothing on TV - so we started to watch american idol. To which my mother became addicted. And hence forth - so did Stellanne. So now any time she hears music - she sings along. I'll have to get video. Its rather cute.

To help with her music development, Lisa is introducing 5-10 minutes of music time each night. They play on the piano. Who knows maybe we have the next prodigy on our hands?