Current Mood: Satisfied
So I'm on this crazy diet right now to shrink my liver for surgery.
(side note) They want your liver to shrink because your stomach sits right under your liver and if your liver shrinks its easier to get at your stomach, therefor the surgery takes less time and recovery is faster.
This diet is HIGH protein, low fat, no carb, and pretty much sucks. Yesterday I went to cash and carry and bought 22 sugar free flavors to add to my protein shakes. That was the best idea I've had. This morning I had a nada colada protein shake. Which is much better than the crappy shakes I had been having, I swear one smelled like feet.
This diet must be doing something, I've lost 7 pounds in 5 days. Lisa said I must have had a very large liver. She is gone right now to a convention, boy is it hard to not comfort eat. But I have to say I haven't, which is very impressive for me. I think I'm going to post all of my pictures on here and keep my weight-loss journal. Sure seems easier than having to post it on our website (that I haven't updated in 6 months )
Well I'm off to the airport to go pick Lisa up. I'm very excited that she is coming home after 4 LONG days!