Sunday, April 23, 2006

Only absorbing 90 or so calories

Current mood: nauseated


So we did the math on Saturday morning and I am only absorbing something like 90 calories a day. Crazy! I can feel it, I'm exhausted, it was all I could do to get up and walk yesterday. Right now I'm feeling incredibly ill, luckily I have these patches that should take away the feeling. I do seem to be doing better - I can walk much faster, and I'm able to get out of bed on my own, but I'm still not up to par.

Last night was my first night in bed, it was okay, but mostly hard. I'm a side sleeper, and right now I have to be on my back. Very hard adjustment, I don't feel like I'm getting a lot of sleep. Not to mention the medications I'm on are all taken at different times, the worst one is every 6 hours, which any way you break it up makes it hard to take. You have to be up early in the morning and late at night. But this will only be for the first few weeks, after 5 more weeks life will be back to "normal", and other than serving sizes I'll be normal me.