So I'm watching the movie "stranger than ficition" with Will Ferrell. And it got me thinking - my life is stranger than fiction. Not to sound all full of myself (which we've already established that I am) but my sometimes when i tell ppl about my life they are amazed (not, wow amazed, but more like, wow thats funny/sad/pittiful/unbelievable/etc) And isn't that what makes a good movie? Will Ferrells character is trying to decide if his life is a comedy or a tragedy, and I think if I looked at my life it would be a comedic tragedy. Too bad my life is too boring for my life to actually be a piece of fiction....so maybe that is actually the definition of fiction and not just out of the ordinary.....hmm I'll have to ponder this idea more.
On another note, I am in contemplation about the baby names. I've decided that (thank you Alethea) Jackson Stewart Roberton is 3 last names.... "please pause for a thought related to the last paragraph"
So Will Ferrell just told the girl in the movie that he wanted her, and that he didn't care about anything else in the world, because "he wanted her". It reminds me of almost the same moment that Lisa told me she wanted to kiss me (I know TMI for some of you) When I told Lisa that she wouldn't know what to do with me if she ever "got" me - she said it didn't matter, she would figure it out. I was a very sweet moment. "back to your regularly scheduled blog"
I have added the names Brayden and Logan. Brayden is my leader right now. Brayden Stewart Roberton. Gosh..that sounds nice. Lisa says she's surprised that I'm not the one that is pregnant (since I've changed my mind so much) It just seems that the boy name is harder because I've always just wanted girls (mostly) I guess it's why I CANT WAIT to find out what the baby is in a little over a week. I will be heart broken if we don't figure it out - please keep your fingers crossed for us.
I fly back to Seattle on the 4th, and then I have a short period of time to get our house up and showable. I think we will put it on the market on the 6th? Hopefully! The sooner we sell the sooner we can buy in TX and then maybe my traveling to TX won't be so hard. And I have to share the FUNNIEST listing for a home that I've found in Austin. See below....who would pay that much money for a house on a street named that?!?!?!
3210 Hillbilly Lane, Austin, Tx 78746
See below for some of the houses that I like :)
12422 Copperfield Drive, Austin, Tx 78753
4106 Licorice Lane, Austin, Tx 78728
11620 Loweswater Lane, Austin, Tx 78754