Monday, July 9, 2007

*:~*~:*GiRL*:~*~:*

We are having a girl!!!!!!!
I am so freaking excited. I know we (okay just me) agonized over boy names, but now it doesn't matter because we are having a girl. And I get to buy pink everything and put her ruffle butt underwear *GRiN*

Her name will be Stellanne Stewart Roberton. I've already decided that she is the cutest little girl I've EVER seen, as we got a really clear profile picture, and she is so sweet looking. Lisa thinks she has a big nose, but it is highly doubtful since both Lisa and the donor have cute little noses.

She was even waving at us - it was so amazing to see these little fingers and tiny little toes. I've totally already bought her, her first dress and shoes (I couldn't resist!!) I was mildly worried, before we found out it was a girl, that I might not bond with our baby - but now that I know its a girl, I can't see how I wouldn't bond with her. I've totally always only wanted a household of girls. I kinda talked myself into a boy, since statistically we had a better chance of a boy. And honestly if we ended up having a boy (just incase this was a false reading)I'd be happy - but with a girl I am just so excited about buying the clothes!!

Plus I have (ever since I can remember) wanted a little girl named Stellanne. It is my grandmothers name (on my mothers side) and I have always had an affinity for it. I think I even named my flour sack baby Stellanne in 9th grade. I also mildly wanted twin girls (Stellanne and Stephanie) but we are definately only having one little perfect girl :)

Last friday Lisa and I went to services and it was my grandmothers yertzite, and Lisa said to me "you know, I bet it is a girl, because the baby just couldn't stop moving - and I bet she knows her name is Stellanne" I guess she did know her name. What a nice story to tell her someday.