Current mood: giggly
TX has this funny little habit - they like to rhyme them.
"Buckle up, in your truck"
"It might flood - Just turn around - and don't drown"
The hysterical part - they don't actually rhyme unless you say them in a tx drawl. Joshua and I noticed this rhyming fact (well, at least I noticed, Joshua was just there when I noticed - he may have actually noticed earlier) on our drive from Dallas to Austin. The flooding one made me absolutely bust out in laugher. What other sayings could they come up with.....
"It's only okay to shoot, when they are taking your loot"
"Drinking and driving is never okay, just find a cabbie to pay"
"Get off of your cell phone you piece of trash, before you cause a crash"
Or what if I made them truely TXN and they didn't "really" rhyme...
"Its okay to run over a mexican, afterall they aren't texan" (did that rhyme? damn)
"Get off your phone - when you're not at home" (was that better?)
"It shouldn't have to be said - but it's against the law to give road head" (Okay, I know, I know....I'm supposed to keep it PG...but I had writers block)
I tried really hard to come up with something for smoking, and littering - I'm just not good at half assed rhyming :)