Monday, May 4, 2009

Twittering

So I've been twittering. It's why I haven't been blogging. You see, I have this problem. I over think things. Which is why I started blogging in the first place. Well okay, not really. I thought I'd write this blog about weightloss and it would help others. But then it really became about getting things off my chest.

Writing a blog is a lot like writing in a diary. Except when I was a kid, my diary was one person; and now I feel as if I'm writing to the world (which is rather ironic since I might only be writing to one person :) ) I often re-read my blogs, just like I often re-read my diary entries. I'm not trying to relive my past; I just find a lot of useful information in my past.

But twittering is another part of blogging. Some times I feel as if I'm "cheating" if I only blog a line or two. Like it's not enough information. Whereas, all you can do when you twitter is write a line or two.

I've really just begun. Used to be that I'd update my status on myspace whenever I logged in. Then I noticed how on Facebook most people updated throughout the day; a rolling commentary on life; and since that's all that twittering is...I've moved to twittering. I still update Myspace and Facebook; but twittering is easier.

Follow me on Twitter: ThatJGrl

One of my friends takes his weeks posts and posts them to his blog; I might start doing that...who knows if I have the time.