So I searched through Stellanne's closet to see if she had any dresses, of which I was positive that she didn't; since she is growning like a weed and I haven't bought her any dresses since she wasn't moving full time.
So I ventured to a new consignment shop that I found in Puyallup to see if I could find an Easter Dress...purely for pictures; since we don't do anything but take pictures in them. I can't even imagine that when Stellanne is older that I'll even let her egg hunt in them; but maybe I'll lose my mind....it's possible - genetically I have a good chance.
Their prices were not good. The dress that I could find that would acceptable was $14. And while it was cute; it surely wasn't $14 (used) cute. So my mom suggested Wal-Mart. And it's a good thing! Because on our way into Wal-Mart they had signs talking about free pictures with the Easter Bunny. I looked at the fine print, and they were really truely free pictures! Hot Damn! I had looked up pictures for the Southhill Mall to really find the times, and their "ad" said that the first sheet would be $19.95 and all additional sheets $10.95. I had just saved us $31! Not to mention the drive down to the mall and the wait around the other kids. Very exciting.
So we get to Wal Mart this morning and other than the fact that Stellanne has "STRANGER DANGER" about all mythical holiday figures; it was kinda nice. The cute little photo boys let me try to get my baby happy...which totally didn't happen, but they also took multiple pictures of us. It was nice! They also had a killer deal. You could just get your free 5x7 or for $5 you could get 12 photocards, 12 wallets and 2 non-bordered 5x7s. The free 5x7 says happy easter from Walmart and also has the sponsors logo's in easter eggs; but hey, its free so why do I care. So in the end I only saved us $26 on photos, and boy am I glad. Had I paid even just $20 for Stellanne's not so happy picture, I'd be pissed.
Thanks Wal-Mart!