So since college I have wanted to take a golf class. In college the golf class always clashed with my business classes so I never got the opportunity to take it (a fact that I always thought was retarded, because who uses golf classes more?). But the other day we got a notice from Pierce college about their Continuing Education classes. I always look through them for fun classes; not that I've ever taken any classes but why not look.
So low and behold, they offer a beginners golf class. For $89 I get 5 lessons, with the use of clubs, balls, and "extra perks". I also get 5 buckets of balls and one month of short games. Not sure what all of that means...but sounds good to me.
I bought a new pair of golf shoes online for just $20 bucks; and hopefully by the end of May I'll be able to participate in golf conversations at work. Since when you get a whole bunch of sales guys together the either talk clients or golf.
And the best part is that I more than paid for the class and shoes with selling old scrapbooking stuff that I don't use anymore on ebay! It was a win win situation!