Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Stellanne!

What an amzing year this has been. As I look at the pictures of our little girl week by week its amazing to see her transformation. From a skinny little baby to a chubby baby, back to a skinny toddler. Although, I have to admit she isn't doing much toddling. I am amazed by her.

Today we played a game, "stick the binkie in mommies mouth", and it occured to me she is so smart. She at first thought it was funny that I'd put her binkie in my mouth, so she'd take it out, but then she'd want the humor of me putting it in my mouth, so she'd put it back.. Her laughter is wonderful. Who knew, that the absolutely best sound in the world was your childs laughter?

She also thought that us singing Happy Birthday to her was funny and weird. Funny that when they sing the happy birthday song to me I also feel funny and weird.

Happy Birthday my Baby Girl. I am SO glad you are in my life. You make everyday worth living and I aspire to be the person you think I am.