Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 months post -op

Current mood: chipper
And I get to drink alcohol!!!!

I think that was the only exciting portion of my check up. They said I'm doing great and didn't think that my not drinking protein shakes was too bad. They said it's better to drink protien shakes, but I seem to be doing a good job of getting in enough lean protein. The doctor said my scar looked good, and that eventually it would fade and be kinda whiteish. If you go to my website and look on the May page you can see the comparison of the scar and that it is starting to fade. I also found my true "BEFORE" pictures. You can see it on under my pictures. It is amazing. I really don't recognize myself. I think in that picture I was around 321 lbs (maybe even more) So I am almost 100 lbs thinner (83). I will try and find the clothes that I'm wearing and hopefully take a picture in them for comparison, but I don't know if I still have them.