Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Less than 2 months

In less than 2 months Stellanne will be 2. Sadly...I'm not okay with this.

She is an amazing kid. Regularly she makes us laugh. Almost EVERY single night at the dinner table. I am happy with us right now. I know she says no more than I'd like, but she makes me laugh more than I knew I could laugh.

I am fearful I will forget how much she makes me laugh. Last night I tried on her halloween outfit from her Aunt.....and she kept yelling CHEESE!!! I know that some day I will wish for the day when she yelled cheese. And what about when she has a sibling...do you think she'll be as out going? I worry about it every day. She is pretty sure right now that if she gets a "BABIEEEEEE" she'll get her binks back (thank you Josh and Alethea for providing Kyla as an example of what a baby is...) and she points out babies in stores, on TV in books...so I worry that when she gets a baby she won't be as excited....

And then there is Remi...who still LOVES babies. She has since a small child. I hope Stellanne is like her when we announce that we are expecting (BTW...this is NOT the annoucment...as we aren't) I never realized how hard it is to go from a no child house hold to a child house hold to a two child house hold. Some how the difference between single vs duplicate was never so great until we were on the verge of it.