So when I work from home I get bored listening to nothing. So typically I listen to something. Either a radio station; or on regular occasion I will listen to tv shows on HULU.
Lisa will tell you that for years; I've had to be doing something while I watched TV. I like to listen to TV; and unless its a lot of slap stick comedy - I can usually tell what is going on without watching. I think that should I ever become blind...this is a good skill for me to possess. So while I'm waiting to go blind (knock on wood that I never do) I hone my skills by listening to TV shows while I work.
Today I stumbled upon "READY, SET, Tradeshow!" Pretty much it's a show I can't listen to while I work. It's a hidden camera show that sets up two guys at tradeshows that pretend to know what they are talking about and the just don't. And since the humor is in the people being Punk'd and their reactions; this show isn't a good show for me to listen to. However, I did take about 10 minutes to watch it and I laughed histerically. Sadly; because the two guys that know nothing sound better than some of my sales guys!
Okay, I have to go find a documentary - since those are the easiest things to listen to.