Thursday, March 12, 2009
Finally met one of our neighbors!
So I went to the store this afternoon to pick up a few items for a new recipe / dinner...and upon my return I found one of neighbors in his front yard. I can never tell whether to be excited to meet new people or aprehensive. So I decided to be excited and I think it paid off. These are the neighbors that have the awesome deck, so I introduced myself... Excused us for being recluse neighbors and admitted to our deck envy. They seem super nice - parents to 1 year old twin boys (birthday today) - Stellanne will owe us big when she's older - and the best news is that they are WSU fans! Brian, the one I met, didn't seem put off by the fact that my partner, Lisa - a girl, was the garden decision maker. Hopefully it will start a new friendship, I miss our neighbors from maple valley, and I can see developing a similar relationship.