I walked into my IT department today and stated "Which wall do I need to throw this POS against to get a good phone?" They only mildly chuckled. I have this phone.....
Let's call it a POS. Note to self: NEVER, and I mean NEVER buy this phone. It only allows you about an hour of talk time, you are lucky if you get 6 hours of "standby", it refuses calls (and not necessarily when you want to) and has a terrible keyboard. For the record, its actually called a VX6800.What I want is a blackberry storm. But apparently, we don't have a blackberry server, which is apparently needed to make this phone sync properly :( It looks pretty...and rather iPhone like. See.....

Sadly...I think they'll end up giving me a Treo. Which is a possible POS. I once talked to a guy on flight from TX that said he hated his Treo, but if he didn't hate his Treo, he'd hate whatever other phone they gave him. For those that are visually challenged...here is that phone:
What I truly seek? An IPhone. Our Colorado office gets them...and our board members. I'm WAY jealous. So jealous that I might turn in my POS and upgrade my personal to an IPhone and take the monthly allowance by my company. They have an application that can pick restaurants by shaking the phone. What fun. Sadly this application won't help me do my job...but it would help me kill time during trade shows.....