So every day I am amazed by Stellanne. She is the sweetest little girl with the biggest heart. And she makes me happy. Not just, I like to be a mom happy, but take me from an angry/unhappy mood to life is the best it's ever been mood. She is really communicating now. Mostly with baby sign, although if you ask her, she would tell you that she talks to us. Her baby babble is definately coversations. She matches our pitch and tries to replicate our sounds. I love how she teaches us about our communication. I never realized how much Lisa and I say "uhhhh, yeah" before Stellanne started to parrot us. And she uses it so correctly. Amazing. She is also picking up a lot from school. Recently she's started to state "up, down" and raised then lower her arms. This must be a skill they are working on at school, because it is clearly not a skill we are working on at home.
My next task is to figure out what to do for her teachers for valentines. Any ideas would be appreciated.