Sunday, April 1, 2007

Size 14!

mood: jubilant
OH MY GOODNESS - I never EVER thought I'd be a size 14. From a size 28 to a size 14. I bought some very cute jeans today that I think make my ass look hot.

I really need to update my drivers license. When we bought our dogs we went upto Arlington. Which is almost right next to Canada (I think) Anyways, so after getting the dogs we needed to purchase items for them (beds, food, etc) So we stop at the Wal-Mart in Arlington. Me, in all of my retardedness leaves my wallet in the shopping cart. Luckily (not that I thought I'd ever say this) the nice and honest employees at Wal Mart turn my wallet into the lost and found. So the next day I have to drive my ass all the way back up to Canada to retreive my Wallet. All was good until the Wal Mart employee opens up my wallet to compare the ID and the person picking up the wallet. Oh how I almost drove to Canada for nothing. Since not only do I not look like my id, but I also don't look like the picture on my work badge.

Picture this, my DL has a short dark haired, VERY fat girl. My work id has a long blonde hair, less fat girl. And standing in front of them is a longish dark haired on the skinnier side girl. Good thing they trusted me.

It also proves to me that they don't actually check your id when you buy alcohol. Because if they did, I would never be allowed to actually purchase the wine that I've fallen in love with. I guess it's a good thing, because they don't really check your id when you get on a plane either. And if they did - that would really suck for my vacation this week.
Okay so I am trying to up date my blog more regularly...we'll see if I'm successful. But I wouldn't hold your breath.