So I know that those running for public office have to make themselves appear to be "common" but COME ON! Tina Fey did an AWESOME job portraiting Sarah Palin on SNL. So good that litterally, if you didn't know that SNL was a satire, you may not know that it wasn't Sarah Palin.
All I have to say is.....
NOOOOOOOO, MINE!!!! It was suposed to be MINE!!!!!!!
BTW, I think Sarah Palin is the lamest excuse as a woman. And I plan on donating at leat $5 to Planned Parenthood in her name. We all should. Donating to a polical campain isn't tax deductible...but Planned Parenthood is.
And what a slap in the face. BTW, I believe that planned parenthood is exactly what it's name claims, and that with the right education, a woman can choose when to be a parent. Mostly with education about prevention, and in the sad event of a terminated pregnancy, at least she had the option to safely (for the unborn and herself) make a choice that would affect a human being for the rest of her/its life.
(I step down from my soap box)
I can't wait for the debate between Palin and Biden. Mostly because I think it will prove what a F*ckin idiot she is!!!