Friday, February 15, 2008

TAG!!!

Current mood: fabulous

OK... Here's how you play:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten totally random facts about yourself. When you're done, you choose five people to be tagged and leave them a comment saying "You're it!" and directions to read your blog.


Be sure to tell me when you're done so that I can read your randomness.


1. I have music ADD. If I can't find something on the radio / XM to listen to, I keep changing the channel until I finally find something - I haven been known to do this for 10 minutes straight.

2. I only crave chocolate when I'm on a diet....strange but true.

3. I ran away once, when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I spent the afternoon in a neighbors camper and came home when I got bored. I think the reason I ran away, was because I didn't want to do my spelling words.

4. I LOVE popcorn. I eat it at least once or twice a week if not more. My favorite popcorn was toffee popcorn by pop-secret, and they stopped making it :(

5. I was an extra in the movie Mad Love with Chris O'donnell and he smiled at me :)

6. I get my armpits waxed - I've gotten other various areas of my body waxed; the "weird" part? I actually like it a lot - I just don't do it because it's cost prohibitive.

7. I use at least 4 different shampoos - another one of my ADD's :) And I always try the newest ones. Lisa doesn't let me go near the beauty products section for fear that I won't just pick up one item, but 4 of the same thing (different producers)

8. I used to tell people that my middle name was Sandy when I was little because I hated that my middle name was a boys name (Stewart) It's now one of my favorite parts of my name.

9. My favorite holiday is passover - it always reminds me of my Dad. As a side note: first time I got drunk was at passover - with a mere 2 shots of wine :)

10. I really want to get jury duty; I've only been called once and it was when I was in college and couldn't do it. Lisa got called today and I am SO jealous.