Current mood: giggly
So how long has it been since you've heard from me? I think at least 3 months. I've been busy, mostly, because I've been at home. My favorite place to be, with my favorite people. My VERY pregnant wife, whoe is so freaking cute it should be a crime. And my very cute little dogs, that will be very shocked when Stellanne gets here.
Today, we went to Roloff Farms - for those of you that watch TLC, you will know that this is the pumpkin farm from "Little people, Big World". We saw 5 of the 6 family memebers....and we might even end up on TV. Yes, because I'm _that_ cute. In the waiver we had to sign, I even described myself as the "cute brunette" :) I'm crazy.....I know. And while I thought we were all imporant, there were probabyly at least 500 other people that thought the same thing. Check out my pictures for all of my "famous" moments.
I also got the opportunity to use the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) with my neice and nephew...what a great invention. I LOVE my new car.OH I guess I haven't talked about our new car. So Lisa decided that I was right and I should get a VeraCruz so she went a head and totaled our other car. I told her that there were easier ways to prove I was right :) End result: I got this great car (and really I drive it because why encourage bad behavior) that gives me a "hug" every morning with heated seats.
We still haven't sold our home...which is the major portion of every question I have w/ ppl from TX. So when are you moving to TX. Honestly, I think it will be the first 2 weeks of January...gosh, I really hope it is then, sold I mean.
What else is going on? I had my 10 yr reunion this summer...I didn't go. I found out most of what I wanted to know through myspace. Except for Steve Fenton..... no idea of how he is doing. Gosh...My Biggest Crush...do you think he ever knew? Probably not. Oh well.
Okay I'll try harder to blog...we'll see how that works.