Sunday, August 13, 2006

What a treat!

Current mood: full
So today Lisa and I went bike riding, and unfortunately my basketball shorts were in the wash, so I went into our guest bedroom and started to look to see if I had any other shorts. Low-and-behold, I found the skort that I was wearing in the "heaviest" picture. So I plan to take a pictures of me in them now, it's shocking how big they are on my especially considering how tight they were in that picture (I had a hard time breathing when I would sit down).

Lisa said that she would take a picture of me, but it will probably be tomorrow, since I am so exhausted from our ride today. There have been a lot of treats in my life this weekend. On Friday we went to Fry Electronics (a whole nother blog could be created on it's weirdness) and I finally got a fondue pot. It is electric and super cute. So Saturday and Sunday night we had cheese fondue. I am excited to try broth fondues, so if you have any good recipies please email me. Also on our ride today we found TONS of free fruit. The trail we rode on had blackberries (not all that surprising), apples and plums. So Lisa and I got treats as we rode. Next weekend we are going to go blackberry picking and hopefully we'll make jam or syrup or a pie. I'll keep you updated. Next weekend will be busy with dentists appointments, oil changes for the cars, a sunday school teacher meeting and a high holiday prep class. So I doubt I'll get a chance to check in. Hope all is going well.